International Conference on Information Technologi System and Innovation (ICITSI) 2022 invites all ot the representatives of academia, industry, business, goverment and cyber society to present resent advences in the field of information technology systems and inovation. The main aim of the international conference is to bring together representatives of academia, industry, business, government and cyber society to present recent advances in the fields of Information technology systems and innovation. Most welcome are high quality papers representing research and innovation in information technology. Prospective authors are invited to submit their original contributions covering completed or ongoing work related to areas of information technology systems and innovation.
The topics of interest include but are not limited to
1. Services Computing and Services Computing Systems
2. Smart Services Systems Engineering and Design
3. Digital Security, Forensics, and Law
4. Digital Transformation and Innovation
5. Disruptive and Emerging Digital Technologies
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
Use the following templates to prepare your paper (choose one):
1. IEEE Paper Template (A4 Word Format
2. IEEE Paper Template (Latex Format
IEEE conference templates
contain guidance text for composing and formatting conference papers. Please ensure that all guidance text is removed from your conference paper prior to submission to the conference.
Failure to remove template text from your paper may result in your paper not being published.
For paper submission using EDAS, please follow this guideline:
1. Go to EDAS Login for ICITSI 2022,
2. If you don’t have account, you have to create one,
3. Login using your existed account,
4. Select Submission menu and add a submission,
5. Read the instructions and fill the form, and
6. click Submit.
Submission of accepted papers implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to come and present the paper, or the paper may not be included in the proceeding.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here
2. Enter the following:
· your email address
· a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
All accepted papers will be submitted for possible inclusion into IEEE Xplore.